Here’s your chance to visit the land of Fire and Ice! Iceland is an incredibly beautiful country with a lot of things to do and to experience. It’s the perfect holiday destination for all of you who love being in the nature. Try to see the Northern lights (in the Winter months) or go on an exciting hiking tour or relax at the famous Blue Lagoon! It’s really up to you what you prefer to do and you have so many choices to create your very own super Iceland break.
And I’ll show you how to start your trip to Iceland :) with these amazingly cheap Iceland flight deals that I found!
Cheap Iceland Flights
I spotted these cheap Iceland flights through my Flight Fare Finder for only £50 return! There are many dates in January 2018 available. So, take a look below and pick your the flights that suit you best! You can fly cheaply from Manchester or London Gatwick, here is a selection of the cheapest dates I found:
16 – 27 January 2018
5 – 19 January 2018
10 – 20 January 2018
Find cheap Hotel Deals
I suggest that you have a look at cheap and cheerful hotel deals here on travelsupermarket.com, booking.com or airbnb.co.uk. You are free to choose from many hotels, just think about your favourite place to stay and check out the offers. So pick the hotel that takes your fancy and create your own amazing break :)
But before booking your hotel I recommend you to check out its ratings on TripAdvisor, just to avoid disappointment and to make sure that the hotel is worth your money.
Benefit from these amazingly cheap Iceland flights and look forward to your very own break and enjoy your time! :)
- Cheap Iceland Flights only £50 pp return
- Example dates: 16 – 27 January 2018
- More dates in January and February
- Destination: Iceland, Reykjavik
- Airline: easyJet
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Alternative Airports: London Gatwick
- Hotel: find appropriate bargains on travelsupermarket.com, booking.com, or airbnb.co.uk
- Check out the hotel ratings on TripAdvisor
- Please note: there’s no guarantee to see the Northern Lights during your break. This naturally occurring phenomenon is notoriously difficult to predict.
January, February and March are probably the most popular months for Northern Lights hunting :)
- Price: only £50 per person return based on 2 flying