Fancying a trip away next spring and can’t decide what you want to do, just know that you want some heat? Let me help you there. Why not go to Cuba? With these cheap flights I have found it is a really viable option for you to holiday there!
The flights I have found are on thomascookairlines.com and cost only £318 per round trip! These flights leave from London Gatwick on 12/05/2015 and return on 19/05/2015. This gives you plenty of time to have some fun in the sun whilst you’re relaxing on this beautiful island.
Whilst you’re there, you’ll need to find a hotel to stay in! To do this I would recommend trivago.co.uk because it has really good hotel deals for Cuba, whether it’s cheaper accommodation or 5* luxury they have good deals!
Whilst in Cuba, you should definitely explore the entire island; renting a car is probably the easiest way to do this. I would suggest heading into Havana; it’s famous for a reason. The Old Town is really good fun and you can find some really cool places to go and have a rum cocktail or two.
If you wanted to go out for dinner whilst you’re here I would definitely recommend heading to Vinales in central Cuba, where there is a restaurant called Finca Agroecologica El Paraiso. It’s the perfect place for you to go and try authentic Cuban cooking and some really enjoyable scenery; it’s an experience that you can’t beat really. If you wanted to stay closer to Holguin, where your flight takes you, I would suggest Restaurante La Torre, which also serves really good Cuban food and is really cheap!
This is the perfect way for you to finally have that dream holiday on an island with dreamily white beaches and delightfully warm temperatures. Don’t miss out on this opportunity, flights like this don’t come around that often!
- Cuba Cheap Flights: Round Trip only £318
- Travel dates: 12/05/2015 – 19/05/2015 (various other dates in May, June and July at similar prices)
- Travel duration: 8 nights (one on over night return flight)
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: Thomas Cook Airlines
- Destination: Holguin, Cuba
- Hotel: find appropriate bargains on trivago.co.uk
- Entry: valid passport necessary (for more information see gov.co.uk)
- Price: only £318 per person