The Dominican Republic is basically a paradise island; beautiful beaches, great weather and interesting culture. This deal gives you the chance to go and visit this beautiful country and enjoy an escape from the British winter!
Cheap Flights to the Dominican Republic
This deal I have found is available on flights.thomson.com. These flights leave Manchester or London Gatwick Airport on various dates for various time periods and will cost you £269 per round trip. Here is a list of the dates that you could use for your holiday in the Dominican Republic:
- 14/04/2015 – 28/04/2015 – £269
- 17/04/2015 – 01/05/2015 – £269
- 23/04/2015 – 06/05/2015 – £269
- and more…
Whilst you’re in the Dominican Republic you will need to find somewhere to stay, to do this I would recommend using either trivago.co.uk or hotels.com because they tend to have the best hotel deals. Depending on your preferences you can already find accommodations starting from £35 per night and room. I recommend you to check the ratings of the hotel before you book here on TripAdvisor, just to make sure that the hotel is worth its money. On Trivago use the filters to find yourself a hotel that comes up to your expectations.
This is a great opportunity for you to explore one of the most beautiful islands of the Caribbean and is definitely an offer that is not to be missed!
- Dominican Republic Cheap Flights: Round Trip only £269
- Travel dates: various dates in April – May 2015
- Travel duration: up to 14 nights
- Airport of departure: Manchester or London Gatwick
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Destination: Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Hotel: find appropriate bargains on trivago.co.uk or hotels.com
- Entry: valid passport necessary
- Price: only £269 per person