Dublin is one of the most popular city trip destinations for young people. The city is not as big as London, but offers everything that you need for a short trip. There are many good reasons to visit Dublin like exploring the library of the Trinity College. But the most famous reason is certainly the Temple Bar District. Feel the vibe of the Irish party culture in one of the many pubs in this part of the city.
This flight bargain is great to start your short trip to Dublin: on bravofly.co.uk are flights from Birmingham for only £20 per person. The flights dates are from 10/05/2014 to 14/05/2014.
For good hotel deals just take a look on trivago.co.uk. I’m sure that you will find a favourable hotel bargain, so that you can spend your money on more important things than the hotel and the flight :)
- Dublin: Round Trip from Birmingham for only £20
- Travel period: 10/05/2014 – 14/05/2014
- Travel duration: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: Birmingham Airport
- Airline: Ryanair
- Destination: Dublin
- Hotel: find appropriate bargains on trivago.co.uk
- Price: only £20 per person