Jet off to the glamorous Cote d’Azur this September – for less! I found a deal using Trivago and my Flight Finder tool that will really make your mouth water! To really treat yourself, check out this French Riviera break for 4 nights.
French Riviera Break
With this deal, you will be flying into Nice airport. Thankfully there is a train that will take you from Garc de Nice-ville to the center of Menton in just under 40 minutes. There, you will check into the Lemon, a highly-rated hotel close to the center. You will feel right at ease here, with palm and banana trees surrounding you and
Menton has built itself a nice reputation as British holiday favourite and it’s not hard to see why. Situated on the Cote d’Azur, the weather is mild and Mediterranean. It has a medieval old town where you can see landmarks such as the Saint-Michel-Archange and the Cimetière du Vieux Chateau. Being so close to Italy, you could even take an excursion there for a day. But really if you just want to relax, you can enjoy the great restaurants along the promenade.
What are you waiting for? Follow the links below to get booking!
- French Riviera Break: 4 Nights in Well Rated Hotel Incl. Flights just £145pp
- Travel period: 15/09/2018 – 19/09/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: London STN
- Destination airport: Nice NCE
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Lemon
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Menton
- Meals: Self-catering
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £145 per person based on two adults sharing