This deal is one for all the completionists out there! If you’re really into travel and want to add a major notch to your belt then make sure you grab the shortest flight in the world. This great value piece of history is available over on my flight finder with plenty of dates.
Grab the Shortest Flight in the World
With these flights, you’ll be departing from Westray and landing in Papa Westray. This is without any shadow of a doubt the shortest flight in the world. The officially scheduled time for the flight is for one and a half minutes but it has sometimes clocked in at a whopping 53 seconds! Generally speaking, the connection is used by teachers, doctors, policemen and school pupils. Its a small aeroplane at just eight seats but you can grab it today for a fantastic price.
The flights are available from September 2018 to February 2019 so you can have a play around with the dates and see what suits. With the flights that I’ve chosen you are going during November but when you follow the link you can grab whichever dates suit you. While the island is small at just 4 miles by 1 mile there are a couple of cool things to check out. Its home to one of possibly Europe’s oldest building called Knap of Howar.
Grab the flights at the link below!
- Grab the Shortest Flight in the World: Return Flights from Westray to Papa Westray (Scotland) for just £17
- Provider: my Flight Finder
- Travel dates: Dates available from September 2018 – February 2019
- Sample dates: 03/11/2018 – 05/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Westray
- Airline: Logainair
- Destination Airport: Papa Westray
- Price: only £17 per person