Wowee I have found you a fantastic getaway to round off the year in a pretty awesome way. You could head away for a couple of weeks to the beautiful Aruba, a fantastic resort in the Caribbean. If it sounds a little familiar, then you’re definitely a Friends fan – it’s where Rachel and Barry would have gone on their honeymoon, remember? Rachel might have missed out on the fun in the sun, but there’s no reason why you shouldn’t too!
Bask in the Aruba sun!
Thanks to this great deal that I’ve found over on my Flight Fare Finder, you can jet off to Aruba from Manchester from October 30 – November 14. That gives you two fantastic weeks to soak up the sun and explore the The flights that I’ve found are return, and you’ll be jetting off in style thanks to Thomson Airways. I can promise you, you will absolutely love this holiday to paradise.
Find the best hotel for you
Once you’ve booked these great flights, time to start looking for a great hotel. There’s lots of options to choose from, whether it’s the budget side of the scale or something really budget blowing. Whatever you’re looking for, and whatever your tastes, then TravelSupermarket has the hotel for you.
- Aruba: Return Flights from Manchester from £269pp
- Travel dates: 30/10/2017 – 14/11/2017
- Length of stay: 14 nights
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Airline: Thomson
- Destination: Aruba
- Hotel: find appropriate bargains on TravelSupermarket
- Entry: valid passport necessary
- Price: only £269 per person
- Fancy winning a FREE CRUISE?! Enter my competition here.