The Indian culture is for many of us unknown and therefore really interesting. With thomson.co.uk you have the chance book a really good flight bargain: You fly with Thomson Airways from the London Gatwick Airport on 15/03/2014 to Goa for only £249 per person.
Goa is the smallest state of India and offers a whole new holiday experience. It has attractive beaches and temples, which are famous for their architecture. Even today you can see the influence of centuries of Portuguese colonial era. Hardly any Indian region has been shaped by European ideas and traditions such as Goa. There is for example an unusually high proportion of Catholic population as well as the striking Mediterranean cuisine. Don’t hesitate too long, because India is really worth a visit and your trip starts tomorrow.
Take a look for good hotel bargains on Trivago.co.uk.
- India: Round Trip from Manchester to Goa for only £249
- Travel period: 15/03/2014 – 30/03/2014
- Travel duration: 14 nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Destination: Goa/India
- Hotel: find appropriate bargains on Trivago.co.uk
- Entry: valid passport necessary
- Price: only £249 per person