Fancy a holiday to a beautiful island? Head to Jamaica with these amazingly cheap return flights! Don’t miss out on the opportunity to stay on an island full of culture, music and most importantly… sunshine!
Flights to Jamaica
The flights I have found you are available on my Flight Finder from just £310 per round trip. You book these flights through Opodo (at time of publication). These flights are based on you leaving from London Gatwick. There are many dates available in March so make sure to adjust the dates.
Where to stay
Whilst you’re in Jamaica you’ll need to find somewhere to stay, to do this I would recommend using either booking.com or hotels.com. Make sure to check out the ratings on TripAdvisor before booking to avoid disappointment.
Whilst in Montego Bay you could definitely head to several really cool places. I always think that you have to visit a plantation whilst in Jamaica, the Croyden Plantation is really beautiful… and has some really good food too! I’d also recommend heading to the old English-style sugar plantation house called Rose Hall Great House… it’s historic and gives you an insight into the history of the country.
This is a country full of culture, history and so much more… it’s begging to be discovered. It also happens to give you a cheap excuse to escape a few days (or weeks) of the British weather.
I found these flights on Flight Finder!
- Cheap Jamaica Flights from only £310 pp return
- Provider: you book these flights through my Flight Finder
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Example dates: 8 – 22 March 2018
- More dates in March available
- Airline: TUI Airways
- Destination: Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Hotel: find appropriate bargains on booking.com or hotels.com
- Entry: valid passport necessary
- Prices correct at time of publication – subject to availability!
- Price: from only £310 per person