I’ve spotted these cheap flights to the city that never sleeps! So get your bite from the Big Apple and start to plan your trip :) I’ve found this cheap round trip departing from London Heathrow and Gatwick to New York from only £258 per person! Read on to find out more about these bargains flights.
Cheap New York Flights
New York is a hell of a city and you can grab yourself a taste of the big apple with these great value flights! Once you’re here in New York discover the Times Square where you can marvel at the iconic illuminated billboards and make your way to the Broadway theatre district. Just check the shows that will take place during your visit and save up for your tickets e.g. Les Miserable or for Phantom of the Opera. A trip to Broadway is always a must.
And for all the shopping victims amongst us: be happy to go to the 5th Avenue and stroll to Tiffany & Co (even if it’s just for window shopping… it’s totally worth it). Last but not the least visit the most famous attraction here in New York: the Statue of Liberty across the Hudson River. Doesn’t matter what you want to do here in New York, I’m sure you’re going to enjoy it!
- Cheap New York Flights: Return Flights London to JFK in November Starting from only £258
- Flights need to be booked on Flight Fare Finder
- Travel period:
- Airports of departure: London Heathrow/Gatwick
- Airline: Various Airlines
- Destination: New York
- Find accommodation here:
- Entry: valid passport and visa necessary. Further info on gov.uk
- Price: from only £258 per person for a flight with stopovers