Have you also always dreamed of travelling to New Zealand? To discover the breathtaking nature that combines all continents onto two small islands…? I found super cheap New Zealand return flights for you to Auckland through skyscanner.net and expedia.co.uk!
New Zealand Return Flights
If you’re up for this dream holiday then you can take advantage of the flight bargain I found. You can stay almost for the whole month of September and make sure you don’t miss out on anything in New Zealand. China Southern Airlines flies you from Amsterdam to Auckland. I have also included flights from London Gatwick to Amsterdam and back in the price and you can add them by following the link below. From the airport in Auckland it is just a bus ride to get into the city centre. If you are looking for a suitable Hotel for your stay, check out trivago.co.uk!
Visit geysers, hike across the snow covered mountains or experience the buzz of the vibrant city Auckland. Outdoorsy people will definitely love New Zealand. The Milford Track, a four-day hike, takes you along Lake Te Anau to Milford Sound and is also known as the “greatest walk on earth”! Or you take a trip across the less populated south island and marvel at the impressive glaciers and fjords. Surely a place to happily get lost in. Others might enjoy to discover cosmopolitan Auckland and take in the largest Polynesian city in the world. A great spot for pictures of this fascinating city is from the Sky Tower. Dare devils can also risk a bungee jump from the top… Certainly a very unique feeling.
Take this unique chance, book your New Zealand return flights and make your dream come true!
- New Zealand Return Flights for only £564
- Travel period: 8th September 2015 – 3rd October 2015 (arrival on 10th September and return flight arrives on 4th October 2015)
- Travel duration: 23 nights
- Air temperature during stay: 18ºC
- First flight booking: London To Amsterdam operated by British Airways
- Second flight booking: Amsterdam to Auckland operated by China Southern Airlines
- Airport transfer: to city centre, bus to Karangahape Road (£7, 37mins)
- Hotels: Find accommodation here
- Rental car: check on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £564 per person