What could be better than a trip to the home of star-crossed lovers, Romeo and Juliet? If you really want to impress your significant other, then consider a break in the fair city of Verona in Italy. I found this romantic Verona getaway using Trivago and my Flight Finder tool.
Romantic Verona Getaway
You hotel, La Magnolia is a centrally-located bed and breakfast in a renovated 1920s villa. This charming B&B is well-rated for its style, comfort and location. La Magnolia in the heart of the city and is close to the Porto Nuova train station so you’ll be able to reach Verona’s landmarks with ease.
During your time, you’ll encounter a lot of references to the famous Shakespearean play like Juliette’s House and Juliette’s Tomb. If you find it all a bit kitschy, then wander down to the impressive Roman Arena. There’s also the Castel San Pietro and the Gallery of Contemporary Art. I highly recommend checking out the luscious Gardino Giusti on a clear day.
Does this sound like your sort of trip? Then follow the links below to get booking!
- Romantic Verona Getaway: 4 nights in Central Hotel Incl. Flights from Birmingham just £211
- Travel period: 10/09/2018-14/09/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: Birmingham BHX
- Destination airport: Verona VRN
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: B&B La Magnolia
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: ca. Miles from city centre
- Meals: Breakfast
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £211 per person based on two adults sharing