Are you sitting on your packed bags and just waiting for a great opportunity to spend an unforgettable and cheap holiday? Then let me help and look at the incredible flight bargain that I’ve found on thomson.co.uk: Thomson Airways will take you to Orlando’s Sanford Airport from Manchester and Birmingham for only £169 per person!!! Wow, what a price for a flight to the United States! I’ve seen domestic flights that were much more expensive :D
As you are going to save a lot on the flights there is surely some the one or the other penny for a good accommodation. Take a look at trivago.co.uk. I’ve found really good hotel bargains starting from only £30 per night, so just around £258 per person (based on 2 people travelling) for 17 nights! Please note that when flying from Manchester that you stay one night less, so just 16 nights. I will leave it to you to create your own great Orlando holiday, but I recommend you to rent a car, so that you will be flexible during your holiday. Just fill in your dates on carrentals.co.uk and you will find cars for around £10 per day and per person.
Once you’re in Orlando look forward to have the possibility exploring a lot. Don’t miss to do a trip to the Everglades in the south of Florida, because it’s an marvellous experience. Oh and of course I can’t write an article about Orlando without mentioning Disney World :D Definitely shouldn’t miss this and to pootle around the beautiful beaches of Miami Beach. So be quick and plan your holiday in Orlando as you wish… have fun!
- Round Trip Florida: Flights from Manchester and Birmingham for only £169
- Travel period: 17/04/2014 – 04/05/2014 from Birmingham / 17/04/2014 – 03/05/2014 from Manchester
- Travel duration: 17 nights / 16 nights
- Airport of departure: Birmingham
- Alternative airport: Manchester
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Destination: Florida / Orlando
- Hotel: find appropriate bargains on trivago.co.uk
- Rental car: £20 per day on carrentals.co.uk
- Entry: valid passport necessary
- Price: only £169 per person