Visit one of continental Europe’s most famous cities! If you’re looking for the perfect city break this autumn, then head to the Czech Republic. I found a deal for a September Prague Break on Expedia that’s sure to get you in a good mood!
September Prague City Break
During your three days in Prague, you will be lodging in the wonderful Hotel Orion. This hotel is located in the district of Vinohrady in central Prague. You will be close to Wenclesas Square and the serene and beautiful Havlicek Garden. You’ll enjoy a comfortable stay and the breakfast buffet each morning!
The Old Town is probably where you should first when you get here! You’ll take in the city’s wonderful landmarks such as the beautiful Tyn Cathedral, Old Town Square and Charles Bridge. The Mala Strana district across the river as it’s just as beautiful but with smaller crowds. Pay a visit to the Prague Castle and enjoy a beer in the city’s coolest bars named after the most famous hard-drinking writers, Hemingway Bar and Bukowski’s Bar.
- September Prague City Break: 3 Nights in Central Hotel Incl. Flights just £119pp
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 02/09/2018 – 05/09/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: London STN
- Destination airport: Prague PRG
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Orion
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Prague
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer:
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £119 per person based on two adults sharing