Croatia is a country that never ceases to amaze. With beautifully preserved ancient ruins, miles of coastline and relatively lower prices, this country is fastly becoming an ideal sun holiday spot. I found a September Split deal using Expedia.
September Split Deal
You will be staying in the central Apartments Korta. You will enjoy a comfortable stay in a king-sized studio in this well-rated guesthouse, which has a score of 5/5 on TripAdvisor. These apartments are in the heart of Split and a shuttle bus service will take you to the beach. These apartments are a 35-minute drive from Split Airport.
Split is Croatia’s second-largest city. With its ancient Roman architecture, extroverted nature and nearby beaches, this city offers a lot to pack into your week. You’ll want to visit Bacvice, a sandy beach is mere minutes from the Old Town. Grab a drink at the very cool Zbirac bar nearby. The Old Town is where you’ll really be blown away. Located inside the Diocletian Palace walls, you’ll find thriving bars and shops. For a refreshing walk among the pines, visit Marjan Forest Park.
To book this great deal, just follow the link below!
- September Split: 7 Nights in Well Rated Apartment Incl. Manchester Flights just £383
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 21/09/2018 – 28/09/2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Departure airport: Manchester MAN
- Destination airport: Split SPU
- Airline: Thomas Cook Airlines
- Hotel: Apartments Korta
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Split, Croatia
- Meals: Self-catering basis
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £383 per person based on two adults sharing