I’ve found the perfect solo trip for all you beach bunnies. With this relaxing Spain solo trip I put together with Airbnb and my Flight Finder tool, you’ll not only be soaking up the sun but also some serious history and culture.
Spain Solo Trip
How could you say no to 3 nights in Barcelona? The home of Modernism and Gaudi architecture, this Catalonian city never ceases to amaze. Your Airbnb is highly-rated and comes with breakfast. You’ll be staying in El Poblenou, so the beach is close to your Airbnb. You can also wander down to the Olympic Village or check out the stunning and serene Parc de la Ciutadella as the sun sets. To get a great view of the city, hike up to Parc Guell and take in Gaudi’s mosaic designs. Although the queues will be long, no trip to this city is complete without visiting La Sagrade Familia.
When your finished in Barcelona, take a 1-hour train journey to Blanes in Girona. Why Blanes? Well, it’s another great seaside town that’s free from the masses. Its impossibly blue waters and skies will draw you in. You can enjoy a stunning cliff-edge walk, a postcard-perfect waterfront and lovely villages. Stop by the Jardin Botanico Marimutra or the Castillo de San Juan. You can take an excursion up to visit the Església de Santa María in Cadaques, and take a tour of Salvadore Dali’s house in Portlligat.
What are you waiting for? Book this stunning trip by following the links below!
- Relaxing Spain Solo Trip: 6 Nights in Beachfront Barcelona & Girona Incl. Flights just £231
- Provider: Airbnb + Kayak (Flight Finder)
- Travel period: 18/09/2018 – 24/09/2018
- Length of stay: 6 nights total
- Departure airport: London STN
- Arrival airport: Barcelona BCN
- Return: Girona, Spain
- Airline: Vueling and Jet2
- Airbnb listings:
- Location: Barcelona and Blanes, Girona
- Meals: Breakfast in Barcelona
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £231