Hey my dear followers :) I have spotted some amazing Tanzania open-jaw flights for only £269! This is your chance to create your very own holiday in Tanzania and to see the world’s highest free standing mountain, the Kilimanjaro with your own eyes. These flights could be the start of your journey of a lifetime. Just keep on reading the details about the flights and where to book them.
Cheap Tanzania Open-Jaw Flights
These Tanzania open-jaw flights can be booked with budgetair.co.uk. Your trip starts in Dublin with flights to Kilimanjaro Airport, Tanzania. This flight has a stopover in Istanbul Turkey.
Your return flight departs from Dar Es Salam Airport back to London Heathrow (again with a stopover in Istanbul). The price is only £269 per person in total. There are many other dates and in September, October, November and December available (find more dates below), just amend the search and find these Tanzania open-jaw flights on your favourite dates.
Once you have picked your favourite dates, get prepared for an amazing trip from the Kilimanjaro to Dar es Salam. It takes a car drive of around 9 hrs to get to Dar Es Salam. So I would recommend you to check the prices here on carrentals.co.uk for cheap rental cars. This gives you the freedom to explore the country and to stay flexible during this Tanzanian trip.
Find cheap Hotel Deals
I suggest you to have a look at cheap and cheerful hotel deals here on trivago.co.uk, booking.com or hotels.com. You are free to choose from many hotels in Tanzania, just think about your favourite place to stay here and check out the offers. Pick the one that takes your fancy and create your own amazing Tanzania holiday in the part that you prefer :)
But before booking your hotel I recommend you to check out its ratings on TripAdvisor, just to avoid disappointment and to make sure that the hotel is worth your money.
Benefit from these cheap Tanzania open-jaw flights and look forward to your very own holiday somewhere here in Tanzania and enjoy your time! :)
FYI: you need a valid passport to enter Tanzania and all British passport holders need a tourist or business visa. You can get one from the Tanzanian High Commission before you travel. Please check gov.uk for more details.
- Tanzania Open-Jaw Flights: from Dublin to Tanzania, Return to London only £269!
- Travel dates: 27th May – 10th June 2015 (many dates available)
- Travel duration: various options available
- Details of 1st flight:
- Airport of departure: Dublin
- Destination airport: Kilimanjaro Airport
- Details of 2nd flight:
- Airport of departure: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
- Return: London Heathrow
- Airline: Turkish Airlines
- Destination: Tanzania
- Hotel: find appropriate bargains on trivago.co.uk, booking.com or hotels.com
- Check out the hotel ratings on TripAdvisor
- Find cheap airport parking on purpleparking.com
- Entry: valid passport and visa necessary. Further info on gov.uk
- Rental car: find cheap rental cars on carrentals.co.uk
- Price: only £269 per person
19th September – 3rd October
25th September – 9th October
5th October – 19th October
13th October – 27th October
21st October – 4th November
4th November – 18th November
14th November – 28th November
22nd November – 6th December
30th November – 14th December