There’s nowhere more quintessentially Spanish than the Andalusia region. This stunning corner of southern Spain is known for its superb wine, food, music and centuries-old buildings. Dive in with this beautiful Andalusia break that I spotted on Expedia!
Beautiful Andalusia Break
A stay at the Jerez Hotel and Spa will have you truly relaxed! This hotel is located outside the city centre so you’ll be able to enjoy peace and quiet. I recommend chilling out in the outdoor pool, the sauna or the oxygen tank. You can really indulge in some aromatherapy treatments or enjoy some traditional Mediterranean food at a nearby restaurant.
Jerez’s city dates back to the 11th century and holds so much of what makes Spanish culture so captivating. You’ll find a lively flamenco music, vineyards and medieval and Moorish architecture. Named after the Arabic word for sherry, you’ll find some delicious wines in Jerez. Santiago, the city’s gypsy or gitano quarter is the home of flamenco and famous Spanish singers. You’ll find some cool bars and restaurants as well. Make sure to do a sherry tour in a bodega (wine cellar), visit the beautiful Cathedral of San Salvador and the Alcazar of Jerez de la Frontera.
Book this break by following the links below!
- Beautiful Andalusia Break: 3 Nights in Spa Hotel Incl. Flights just £107
- Provider: Expedia
- Travel period: 22/02/2019 – 25/02/2019
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: London STN
- Destination airport: Jerez de la Frontera
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: Hotel Jerez & Spa
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Jerez, Andalusia, Spain
- Meals: Room-only basis
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £107 per person based on two adults sharing