Thailand is definitely a bucket list destination! It’s one of my favourite tropical paradise places to go and relax. And, the sights, sounds and smells in this country are just too good to be believed. You’ll really have to go and check them out for yourself. I’ve found the perfect way to get you there with an absolutely stunning AirBnB that I’ve spotted on the island of Phuket. I’ve included some flights from London Heathrow that will get you there in style. Trust me, this is one break you want to take!
Take off to Thailand
I’ve really found a beautiful place for you to get away today! The White Pool Villa is one of a group of three apartments in the south of Phuket. It’s a short walk from the beach, and the town of Phuket is just 30 minutes away from your apartment. So, you’re close to the hubbub, but also a little further out if you want some quiet time. That’s if you ever want to leave! This is heaven on earth. It’s got a private pool you share with the other apartments, there’s a huge king sized bed, a pull out sofa, free Wi-Fi and a safe box to give you a little peace of mind.
- Phuket: 5 Night Stay in Stunning Apartment with Flights Included from £620pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with AirBnB and my Flight Finder
- Travel dates: 18 – 23 September 2018
- Length of stay: 5 nights
- Airport of departure: London Heathrow
- Stopover in Bangkok included
- Airline: EVA Air
- Hotel: White Pool Villa
- Rating: 5/5 on AirBnB
- Location: 30 minutes from Phuket town centre
- Destination: Phuket, Thailand
- Board: self catering
- Airport transfer not included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £620 per person based on 2 adults sharing