I’ve really found the dream getaway today! If you’re looking to relax and get decadent, this is the break you’ve been searching for. Who doesn’t love a break to the beautiful island of Santorini? Well, if you’ve still got it on your bucket list I promise you, this is the break to get you there! Wouldn’t you love to be among the first to try out a brand new property on the island!
Grab a stay at the Cape 9 Suites
What a luxurious stay this is! You’ll be staying in the stunning Cape 9 Suites – in a honeymoon suite! That’s right, you’ll be in one of the most decadent suites they have to offer. There’s breakfast every morning to get your day started right. Then, take a dip in your private heated pool – how awesome is that! The pool has some breath taking panoramic views of the island, so be sure that you take time to just sit back and take them in. And of course, you haven’t seen the sunset until you’ve seen it on the island. It really is a stunning sight.
I spotted this getaway over on Voyage Prive so be sure you book with them directly. Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Santorini: 4 Nights in Honeymoon Suite with Breakfast, Private Heated Pool & Flights from £599 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 24 – 29 April 2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights (6 days)
- Airport of departure: London
- Alternative airports: Manchester
- Airline: easyJet outbound, Norwegian returning (at time of publication)
- Hotel: Cape 9 Suites
- Rating: brand new property; no TripAdvisor rating yet.
- Destination: Santorini, Greece
- Meals: breakfast included
- Airport transfer not included.
- Hand luggage included. Hold luggage can be added for a surcharge.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £599 per person based on 2 adults sharing