Do you fancy a relaxing break in the sun? How about a wonderful holiday in Crete at the brand new and luxurious 5-star Anemos Luxury Grand Resort?
Lovely Crete is the largest island of Greece and in my opinion also the most beautiful. Thanks to its pleasantly warm temperatures all over the year it is always worth the visit. But not only the temperatures are a good reason to spend your holidays in Crete. Look forward to beautiful beaches, secluded bays, stunning landscapes and ancient ruins. I’m sure no matter what holiday type of person you are, this island offers everything to everyone.
I would recommend that you rent a car to stay flexible during your time in Crete and to see as much as you want to.
Crete 5-star Luxury Holiday
I found you cheap flights and the best hotel deal through my Flight Fare Finder and through Trivago. You would need to book flights and hotel separately on the providers’ pages, but this gives you also the opportunity to change the dates or the airport to suit your needs.
Stay at the amazing 5-star Anemos Luxury Grand Resort (4.5/5 on TripAdvisor) which is situated in Georgioupolis, a little town west of Chania. The beach is only 100 metres away and you will find bars, restaurants and shops around 1 mile away from your hotel. The city centre of Chania is around 22 miles away.
Treat yourself to a luxurious holiday in Crete and just follow the links to the providers’ pages. If you prefer to stay on a half board basis, just select the option on Trivago. An upgrade to half board costs £85 per night.
- Crete 5* Luxury Holiday: 7 Nights incl. 5* Hotel & Flights only £284
- Travel dates: 12th October – 19th October 2016
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- alternative airports: pick your favourite airport here
- Airline: easyJet & Aegean Airlines
- Hotel: 5-star Anemos Luxury Grand Resort
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 74 reviews
- Location: approx. miles from city centre
- Destination: Crete, Greece
- Meals: self catering, upgrade to half board available for £85 per night
- Airport transfer in Crete not included: by taxi 1 hrs 25 min around £75 – £95, by bus 3hrs 52min around £10 – £19
- Rent a car here
- Price breakdown:
- Price: only £284 per person based on 2 adults sharing