If there is one part of Ireland I love to visit over and over again, it has to be County Galway. The western side of the island of Ireland is a rugged landscape that will take your breath away, and it’s probably the closest to Old Ireland you can find. With today’s wonderful holiday that I’ve found over on Wowcher you could be jetting off to this beautiful spot for a fantastic price!
Book this wonderful trip to Galway today!
You’ll be staying in the gorgeous 4* Clybaun Hotel (rated at an almost unbeatable 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor and awarded a Certificate Of Excellence). It’s found in the beautiful suburb of Salthill, which is right on the coast. There’s no better way to walk up in the morning than going for a run on the promenade. Then, you’ve got the full day to visit Galway city itself, or head out west to Connemara and the Aran Islands. Once you come back to Galway, I totally recommend having dinner at Da Roberta’s Italian in Salthill – their food is absolutely indescribable! You’ll have to go for yourself to see just how good it is.
I found this wow deal over on Wowcher so be sure to book with them directly. Have an amazing time in his beautiful city.
- Galway Getaway: 2 Nights incl 4* Hotel & Flights from £79pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Wowcher
- This price is based on two people sharing so you have to buy two vouchers.
- Travel dates: Valid for travel on selected dates until 28th Mar 2018
- Must book by 18th Nov 2017 and at least 20 days ahead of departure,
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: London
- Alternative airports: Manchester, Edinburgh
- Airline: budget airline
- Hotel: 4* Clybaun Hotel
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 375 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Salthill
- Destination: Galway, Ireland
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer not included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £79 per person based on 2 adults sharing