The Isle of Skye is one of the most beautiful parts of Scotland with its outstanding natural beauty. I have found you this awesome Hobbit House so you can stay in the cosiest little home as well as being surrounded by the gorgeous views of Skye!
Isle of Skye Hobbit House
Stay in this Hobbit House that I found for you on AirBnB. It is in the small village of Breakish which is in the Isle of Skye. With such beautiful scenery around, it goes without saying, that you will be spending your time relaxing in total peace and quiet. If you like walking then you can venture out and explore the gorgeous setting right in front of you. The Hobbit House has breath-taking views of the Beinn na Cailleach (Hill of the Old Woman) as well as views of the sea and islands. This is a great place to stay because you have the beach, sea and mountains all in one area!
The hobbit home itself is a perfect place to stay for some time away from your busy lives. It is ideal for solo travelers or couples and you can even fit in a small family with the sofa bed that can fit 2 children. You don’t have to worry about being cold here as it does have a heater. For some top entertainment in the evening, you can snuggle up and watch Netflix or BBC iPlayer on the flat screen TV. There also is a small patio outside where you can sit out and gaze at the stars.
What a wonderful place to stay, right? Why not book this little gem for you and your partner on AirBnb. Have a great stay! :)
- Isle of Skye: 3 Nights incl. Stay in Hobbit House only £121 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with AirBnB
- Travel dates: depends on availability
Example dates: 17 – 20 November 2017
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Find the cheapest flights through my Flight Fare Finder
- Hotel: The Hobbit House
- Rating: 5/5 on AirBnB out of 45 reviews
- Hotel location: Breakish, Isle of Skye
- Destination: Scotland, UK
- Meals: self catering
- Price includes service fee
- Travel is not included
- Price: only £121 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly