Relax this October with a Majorca spa holiday that I found for you on Voyage Prive! This great deal includes flights from Luton, half board 3nt stay in a 4-star spa resort, a bottle of welcome champagne and a first child stays for free (doesn’t cover extra flights) all for just £149pp. Read on to find out more!
Majorca Spa Holiday
I really like the Blau Colonia Sant Jordi Resort & Spa, its upscale without feeling pretentious with lake pools that are just gorgeous to dive into. The restaurant is lovely and with two meals a day, you’ll get some good food in while you’re here. The Room itself is a suite with a double bed and a separate room with a sofa bed which means a family could stay here easily, though you’d have to take the cost of extra flights into account.
Colonia Sant Jordi
This hotel is located in an idyllic fishing village turned resort with a quaint beach and marina. This is a lovely place to get some peace and quiet where you can finally sit back and relax. The National Maritime Park of Cabrera is just a few miles away by boat if you want to take a trip with beautiful views. This is a great resort to take the family or a special someone.
Book your spa break by clicking the deal button below and have a safe trip!
- Majorca Spa Holiday: 3nts 4-star Spa Resort with Half Board, Welcome Champagne, Free Stay for One Child, Spa, and Fitness Room only £149pp
- Provider: Voyage Prive
- Travel period: 15/10/2018 – 18/10/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: London Luton
- Destination airport: Palma de Majorca
- Airline: EasyJet
- Hotel: Blau Colonia Sant Jordi Resort & Spa 4*
- Score: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 663 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Colonia de Saint Jordi
- Meals: Half-Board
- Airport transfer: Not Included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £149 per person based on two adults sharing