With its medieval architecture, blue seas and warm weather, Dubrovnik is the perfect city to visit this autumn. I found a deal for 4-night September Dubrovnik break using Trivago and my Flight Finder tool.
September Dubrovnik Break
During your trip to the beautiful city of Dubrovnik, you will be staying in the Villa Alliya. This guesthouse is close to the fresh food market and is a six-minute walk to the beach and a short drive from the Old Town. You’ll have a gorgeous view over Gruz Harbour, the Elaphite Islands and the Adriatic Sea from this guesthouse.
Walking along the ancient city walls and forts is one thing that should be on your list. You make your way to the Old Town, a Unesco World Heritage site. Stop by Onofrio’s Fountain or the medieval Franciscan monastery, where concerts are held throughout the year. You can also spend the day relaxing on the beach near your accommodation!
To book this fantastic deal, follow the links below!
- September Dubrovnik Break: 4 Nights in Well Rated Guesthouse incl. Flights just £225pp
- Travel period: 15/09/2018 – 19/09/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: London Luton
- Return Airport: London Gatwick
- Destination airport: Dubrovnik DBV
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: Villa Alliya
- Score: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Central
- Meals: Self-catering basis
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £222 per person based on two adults sharing