Iceland has become one of the most popular destinations for tourists in recent years. It’s phenomenal natural beauty and friendly atmosphere makes it a winner, however expensive it can get. I found a deal for a September Iceland using break for 4 nights Trivago and my Flight Finder tool that is sure to pique your interest in this magnificent country.
September Iceland Break
You will be lodging at the Guesthouse Alfar during your 4-night stay in this amazing country. This hotel is a short 15-minute drive from the centre of Reykjavik. It has a near-perfect score on TripAdvisor and will provide you with a great base for exploring Iceland’s most famous exploring like the Blue Lagoon, Golden Circle and South Coast.
Reykjavik has plenty of charming attractions such as Asmundarsafn Sculpture Museum, the famous Hallgrimskirkja and Laugavegur, the city’s main shopping street. This country is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts. I would recommend booking yourself one of the Golden Circle tours. This takes in a lot of the most breathtaking landmarks on the island and you can do it all in pretty much one day! You should then head to the Blue Lagoon. These thermal waters are guaranteed to have you feeling rested and relaxed!
To book this fantastic deal, follow the links below!
- September Reykjavik Break: 4 Nights in Top-Rated Guesthouse incl. Flights just €212
- Travel period: 17/09/2018 – 21/09/2018
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Departure airport: London LTN
- Destination airport: Rekjavik KEF
- Airline: WizzAir
- Hotel: Guesthouse Alfar
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Meals: Self-catering basis
- Airport transfer:
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £212 per person based on two adults sharing