I love a good trip to Mallorca. It’s one of my favourite spots in the Mediterranean to relax and recharge my batteries. And, when I’ve finished soaking up the sun on the gorgeous beaches, I can get my glad rags on and hit the party spots across the island.
A last minute break to Mallorca!
You’ll be staying in the gorgeous 4* Hotel Roc Leo, which is rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor. The hotel is a superb place to stay. It’s family friendly too, so if you visit and fall in love there’s no problem with bringing the family along too! You’re in a totally ideal position – just minutes from the beach, what could be better! If history is your thing, the island’s historical centre is just a few minutes away from you! You’re on a great half board basis so your breakfast and main meals are looked after. As well as that, there’s a delicious bottle of wine completely free of charge to start off your trip the right way! With all this, and airport transfers included, this really is a stress free time away!
I found this getaway on Voyage Prive so be sure you book with them! Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Last Minute Holiday to Mallorca: 2 Night Stay with 4* Half Board Hotel with Welcome Drink, Bottle of Wine, Flights & Transfers from £198 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 29 April – 1 May 2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Bristol
- Alternative airports: London, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Glasgow, Liverpool, Belfast, Leeds, Newcastle, Cardiff, East Midlands
- Airline: Thomson and Ryanair (at time of publication)
- Hotel: 4* Hotel Roc Leo
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: beachside
- Destination: Mallorca
- Board: half board
- Airport transfer included.
- Bottle of wine provided in your room
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £198 per person based on 2 adults sharing