Turkey is an awesome choice for a holiday! It’s warm and sunny, and the views are just to die for! Come and have some fun and relaxation with a lovely Antalya all inclusive holiday. I’ve foudn the cheapest dates are in October. The weather then is still pleasant, and the throngs of tourists has died down a little. Still as relaxing though!
Antalya all inclusive holiday
Your hotel is the stunning Starlight Resort Hotel which is found close to the resort town of Antalya on Turkey’s west coast. You’re staying in a Club Room, spacious and comfortable and designed with traditional Turkish designs. They pair perfectly with modern elegance which is also seen here. The hotel has no less than 15 pools, 10 restaurants, and a fabulous spa and wellness centre, in which you will have a 25% discount.
You’re staying on an all inclusive basis, and the adult only dining options will really tempt you here! Turkish food is so much more than doner kebabs and Gyros, and this is the perfect way to find out just how. There will also be a one time alá carte dining experience during your stay here. And, to start your stay off perfectly, there will be a basket of fruit and some wine waiting for you on your arrival! How cute is this hotel!
- Antalya All Inclusive Holiday: 3 Night Stay in All Inclusive Hotel With Beach Views, Lots of Extra, Transfers and Flights from Gatwick £311
- Provider: Voyage Prive
- Travel period: 29/10/2018 – 01/11/2018
- Length of stay: 3 nights
- Departure airport: London Gatwick
- Alternative airports:
- Destination airport: Antalya
- Airline: easyJet (outbound), Turkish Airlines (inbound)
- Hotel: Starlight Resort Hotel
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: beach front in Antalya
- Meals: all inclusive
- Airport transfer: shuttle transfer included
- Extras included: 25% wellness discount, guided tour of Antalya, one time ala carte dining per room, free basket of fruit and wine during check in.
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price: only £311 per person based on two adults sharing