Fancy getting next year’s summer holiday sorted and relaxing the rest of the year? Well, here is one for you early birds – a great deal to Bulgaria for you to spend a week in a fancy 5* hotel with breakfast and flights included – ideal!
5* Bulgaria Holiday
You will be staying in the 5* Sunset Resort (rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor) which is in the ideal spot if you are a lover of chilling on the beach. The whole resort has practically everything that you could need, but you can still explore the surrounding areas if you wish. You won’t have to worry about trekking out to eat – breakfast is included in the price and the hotel has 5 restaurants for you to choose from for all other meals. There are also 9 cocktail and coffee bars so you won’t go thirsty!
If you’re not out exploring or at the beach, then I imagine you will be enjoying the great facilities the hotel has to offer. There are 4 outdoor pools, gardens and sitting areas for you to relax in the sun and just forget about life back home. There is also a spa for you to get some ultimate relaxation. Your room is likely to come with sea views and you will have all the amenities that you need.
So, want to get this holiday sorted for May? Head over to Loveholidays where you can select all the options that suit you best.
- Bulgaria: 7 Nights incl. 5* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £242 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Loveholidays
- Travel dates: 6 – 13 May 2018
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Luton
- Airline: Wizzair
- Hotel: 5* Sunset Resort
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Location: Pomorie
- Destination: Bulgaria
- Meals: breakfast included
- Airport transfer in Varna not included: add private transfer for £66 pp
- Hand luggage included
- Hold luggage: £38.50 per bag each way (20kg)
- ATOL protected
- Price: only £242 per person based on 2 adults sharing