A couple of years ago, it was almost impossible to afford a luxurious 4* holiday to Thailand! Luckily, times have changed and I can now present you this divine holiday package to the sand white beaches of Phuket! Located just minutes from Kata Beach, you’re in the best location to watch the sunset and to work on that tan! Phuket is the largest island of Thailand so you’ll have plenty of options for exploring. Check out the breathtaking national parks, the rainforest and secluded coves. You’ll be in awe, I promise :)
Your 4*Phuket dream!
You’ll be staying in the 4* Yama Hotel Phuket rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence on an all inclusive basis which means that all your meals are taken care of! The hotel features gorgeous mountain and sea views so sip away on your cocktail while you enjoy the scenery from the pool bar. For those lazy days, you will find a glorious spa and wellness centre right on site. A complimentary shuttle to the beach is available throughout your stay. This package is all inclusive in every sense or the word! ;) Honeymooners, lovebirds, and beach lovers…this is the deal for you!
Book this holiday through Voyage Prive!
Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- 4* Phuket Dream: 7 Nights in All Inclusive Hotel with Flights, Transfers & Extras only £843pp
- Provider: Voyage Privé
- Travel period: 9 – 28 September 2018
- Length of stay: 7 Nights (10 Days)
- Departure airport: Edinburgh
- Destination airport: Phuket
- Airline: Etihad Airways
- Hotel: The Yama Hotel Phuket 4*
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Exellence
- Location: Phuket, Thailand
- Meals: All Inclusive
- Extras: 15% discount on massage & spa
- Airport transfer: included
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £843 per person based on two adults sharing