Sometimes you need to go places that take your breath away! Skip the beach, skip busy cities like London or New York, and head over to the Italian Alps for a short time out! Located in the middle of Lombardy, you’re in the best place to leave your troubles behind. Reconnect with nature and the beauty of your surroundings while you enjoy a fantastic stay in a thermal spa hotel. Bormio is nestled right into the stunning Italian Alps, so expect incredible mountain views at all times! Use the time to unwind… you will find enchanting hiking trails and divine restaurants.
Your stay in the Italian Alps!
The Hotel QC Terme Bagni Vecchi is rated fantastic 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor and it gives you access to the renowned spa facilities of Bagni Nuovi with over 30 natural hot springs, swimming pools, thermal baths, and saunas. Your romantic junios suite with daily breakfast is already included in the deal, so is your daily access to the Terme. This getaway is all about spoiling yourselves, so leave the laptops at home and enjoy that quality time!
Book this deal through Voyage Privé!
Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Italian Alps: 2 Nights incl. Spa Hotel, Breakfast, Flights & Extras only £244pp
- Provider: Voyage Privé
- Travel period: 24 – 26 September 2018
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Departure airport: London Southend
- Destination airport: Milan
- Airline: FlyBe
- Hotel: Hotel QC Terme Bagni Vecchi
- Score: on TripAdvisor 4.5/5
- Location: Lombard, Italy
- Meals: Breakfast
- Extras: Junior Suite, Free access to the Terme Hotel Spa & daily access to Terme, 10% discount from dinner menu
- Airport transfer: check your options here!
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Price only £244 per person based on two adults sharing