When one weeks holiday just isn’t enough sometime you need to splash out on 2 weeks. With this latest deal there is no splashing out as 14 nights Corfu comes at a bargain price, cheaper than some one weekers.
14 Nights Corfu
Well bargains don’t come much better than this! You could be off on a group holiday for 14 nights to Corfu for less than £150 thanks to this latest deal from Thomson.
The package on offer includes 14 nights self catering Hotel, Flights and Transfers for just £147 per person, based on 4 adults sharing. There’s also other options for 3 adults and 2 adults sharing though prices vary. Not only that, but there’s plenty of choice when it comes to departures.
At this lead price flights are from Aberdeen to Corfu, and including transfers your travel is all sorted. Alternative departure airports include London Gatwick, London Luton, Cardiff, London Stanstead, Bournemouth, Bristol, Manchester and Birmingham.
The hotel is the Spiros Apartments in Sidari. This hotel scores 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor along with a Certificate of Excellence. With a large pool as the main attraction this apartment complex is great for those who want to just stick to the pool all day. The hotel also hosts regular Greek dancing nights, so be sure to get involved and bring some extra plates to smash!
This deal comes in groups of 4, 3 or 2 adults. To see prices and airports just follow the links provided below.
- 14 nights Corfu: Hotel, Flights & Transfers £147
- Travel dates: 22nd May – 5th June 2015
- Length of stay: 14 nights
- Average temp: 22C
- Airport of departure: Aberdeen
- Alternative airports: London Gatwick, London Luton Cardiff, London Stanstead, Bournemouth, Bristol, Manchester, Birmingham
- Airline: Thomson
- Hotel: Spiros Apartments
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor from 88 reviews
- Location: Less than mile to beach
- Destination: Sidari, Corfu
- Meals: Self Catering
- Airport transfer included.
- Rental car: Available from carrentals.co.uk
- Also included:
- Price: only £147 per person based on 2 adults sharing