Today I’ve found you a delightful little break to one of the world’s most romantic cities. In fact, it might be the most romantic city of them all – it’s Paris. Imagine a day spent strolling along the banks of the Seine, visiting famous sites like the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe, the Louvre and Notre Dame Cathedral. Then, a night dining in one of Paris’ scores of fine restaurants while the City of Lights sparkles behind you. I cannot think of anything I’d want more. This is the ultimate deal!
Grab a minibreak in Paris!
You’ll be staying in the 3* Art Hotel Congres which is rated at 4/5 on TripAdvisor, as well as having been awarded a Certificate of Excellence. This hotel is in the 17th Arrondissement, it’s a couple of minutes from the nearest metro station which can bring you straight into the centre of the city and the heart of the action. Your hotel is also a 20 minute walk from the iconic Moulin Rouge. The hotel is the last word in Parisian chic, with bold colours and delicate designs the whole way throughout the hotel. Your bright and airy double room has a flat screen TV, toiletries and WiFi, among many other comforts to make your stay in Paris a stress-free one that I am certain you will enjoy.
I found this great little holiday on Wowcher so be sure to book with them directly. I hope you have a great time!
- Paris: 2 Nights incl Hotel & Flights from £69pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Wowcher
- This holiday is ATOL protected
- Travel dates: 15 – 17 January 2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: London
- Alternative airports: Manchester, Edinburgh
- Airline: budget airline
- Hotel: 3* Art Hotel Congres
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 511 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: 17th Arrondissement
- Destination: Paris, France
- Meals: room only
- Airport transfer not included
- Hand luggage only included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £69 per person based on 2 adults sharing