Frankfurt am Main! If you’ve been to Berlin and think you’ve seen it all… fortunately for you, you haven’t! Check out this lovely city which is completely different to any other German city you’ll experience! It’s home to one of the world’s largest stock exchanges as well as the European Central Bank! There are also so many historical sites to go and visit, including the famous Kaiser Dom, Senckenberg Museum and the Old Jewish Cemetery.
Book your Frankfurt Break today!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic 4.5* Mercure Hotel & Residenz Frankfurt Messe (3.5/5 on TripAdvisor) and I can guarantee it’s a wonderful place to stay on your Frankfurt Break! There’s a restaurant, a bar/lounge and Room Service, just in case you feel like staying in your room in the evenings and chilling out in bed with a lovely plate of food! If not, you can still visit the great restaurants located close to the hotel, including Paolo-Restorante Pizzeria, Da Cimino and Immer Satt! After eating so much… remember there’s a fitness center and gym to burn those calories!
Every year, the scent of roast chestnuts, mulled wine and grilled sausages fills the air above the Roemerberg during Advent. The Christmas market in Frankfurt is famous for various traditional Christmas delicacies, including ‘Bethmännchen’, small almond biscuits, hot apple wine with cinnamon and cloves, and the delicious ‘Quetschemännchen’, colourful figures made of nuts and dried plums. As this holiday is at the start of December, the Christmas Markets will already have started!
I found this deal on Expedia!
- Frankfurt Break: 4 Nights incl. 4.5* Hotel & Flights only £149 pp!
- Provider: Book this deal through Expedia!
- Travel dates: 2-6 December 2016
- Airport of departure: Stansted
- Hotel: 4.5* Mercure Hotel & Residenz Frankfurt Messe
- Rating: 3.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 571 reviews
- Destination: Frankfurt
- Location: 1.2 miles to main train station
- Meals: None included
- Airport transfer: None, check your options here
- Price: only £149 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!