I’ve found for you a lovely little getaway to the stunning Algarve region in Portugal. This lovely little spot gets temperatures year round that we can only dream of back here in the UK, so if you’re looking for a bit of brightness in the New Year then I’ve found you the perfect getaway.
Your Algarve getaway
You’ll be staying in the lovely 4* Alagomar & Paladim, which is rated at 4/5 on TripAdvisor and has a Certificate of Excellence. This lovely hotel is just a 15 minute walk from the beach, so it’s ideal for a very romantic stroll in the moonlight once you’ve finished your evening meal. You’re in the lovely area of Albufeira with loads of shops, bars and restaurants to keep you more than happy during your stay. You’re in your hotel on a self catering basis, but luckily there’s a shopping mall and a mini market nearby where you can pick up some bits and pieces to make lunch or dinner every day.
I found this lovely little last minute break over on Loveholidays so be sure that you have booked it with them directly. Have a fantastic time!
- 4* Algarve Break: 7 Nights incl 4* Hotel & Flights from £118 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Loveholidays
- Travel dates: 11 – 18 January 2018
- Length of stay: 7 nights
- Airport of departure: Prestwick
- Alternative airports: Exeter, Bournemouth, Stansted
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Alagomar & Paladim
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 320 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Albufeira
- Destination: Algarve
- Meals: self catering
- Airport transfer can be added from £19.50pp return
- Hold luggage can be added from £25.50 per 20kg bag each way.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £118 per person based on 2 adults sharing