Fancy a cheeky Amsterdam Break but want to stay somewhere a little out of the ordinary? Have a look at this great deal I put together, where you could be enjoying 3 nights in a futuristic 4* Hotel with return flights .. for only £179 per person!
Your Amsterdam Break!
You will be staying in the super cool 4-star Fletcher Hotel, (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) located just 2 minutes from the A2 and the A9 Highways, and the Holendrecht Metro Station is just a 15 minute walk away if you choose not to drive. The city centre is 15 minutes by car, and Amsterdam Schiphol Airport is just 20 minutes by car also.
One of my biggest recommendations is to spend hours on end in the panoramic Sky restaurant Pi located on the upper floor. Enjoy scrumptious food and breathtaking views in just an absolutely deadly vibe! I’m gonna go ahead and say it’s one of the best hotel experiences you’ll have! For this price.. can you really go wrong?! ;-)
- Amsterdam Break: 3 Nights incl. 4* Hotel & Flights only £179 pp!
- Provider: Book this deal using Trivago and my Flight Fare Finder!
- Travel dates: 14 – 17 August 2017
- Length of stay: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Hotel: 4-star Fletcher Amsterdam
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 951 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Amsterdam
- Meals: None included
- Airport transfer: Not included, find average transfer prices here
- Flights and hotel need to be booked separately, please make sure that both are available before booking!
- Price breakdown:
- Price: only £178.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!