Bikes, canals, Stroopwafels, tulips, beers, the Vondelpark.. what’s the common theme here? You guessed it, Amsterdam baby! Just in case you needed a reason to visit the Dutch capital, this city deal is most definitely it. 2 Nights including a 4* Hotel with return flights from Manchester.. for only £146 per person! Wooohooo!
Book your Amsterdam Holiday today!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic 4* Corendon Vitality (4/5 on TripAdvisor) and I can guarantee it’s a fantastic place to stay on your Amsterdam Holiday! Jet off in April with this brilliant, unforgettable trip! The hotel is fully equipped to suit you, and has a pool, restaurant, bar/lounge, fitness center/gym as well as a spa! And don’t forget that there is wheelchair access, and the hotel is also non-smoking! Remember that you will of course have free WiFi, so take lots of photos to send to your jealous friends and family back home!
- Amsterdam Holiday: 2 Nights incl. 4* Hotel & Flights only £146 pp!
- Provider: Book this deal through Trivago and my Flight Fare Finder!
- Travel dates: 9-11 April 2017
- Length of stay: 2 Nights
- Airport of departure: Manchester
- Change airports and dates to suit you! (Prices may vary)
- Alternative airports: London (various), Liverpool, Belfast, Doncaster, Birmingham, Bristol etc.
- Airline: Flybe
- Hotel: 4* Corendon Vitality
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 672 reviews
- Destination: Amsterdam
- Meals: None included
- Airport transfer: Not included, find average transfer prices here
- Flights and hotel need to be booked separately, please make sure that both are available before booking!
- Price breakdown:
- Price: only £146 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!
How to book:
I found this deal by combining a hotel and flights deal. You need to book the hotel and flights separately by following the links to the providers’ pages. I suggest that you open the hotel and flights deal at the same time in your browser to keep an eye on the live prices and I recommend that you book the flights first. Please feel free to amend the dates, airport or length of stay yourself to suit you.