Wow, I’ve found you a great wee winter holiday to a proper festive feeling place. Who’s up for two magic nights in the beautiful city of Amsterdam? We all know that Amsterdam is a gorgeous spot, with its scores of canals to visit, but it’s in the winter that the city really comes to life. No one does Christmas like those in Europe do!
Two Nights in Festive Amsterdam
You’ll be staying in the luxurious 4* Doubletree by Hilton Amsterdam, which is rated at a fantastic 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor. The hotel is right by the canals, and on the banks of the IJ river so you have the best view of one of Amsterdam’s most famous sights as you enjoy breakfast from the hotel’s restaurant. There’s a complimentary ferry that will bring you right into the centre of the city and back every day when you want to do a little more exploring. The hotel is the perfect base, as it’s a beautiful boutique spot with a delightful interior decor to help make the best of your stay. Your Queen Room is kitted out with a flat screen TV and a hugely comfy Queen sized bed to dream the night away in. The en suite bathroom even has a rainfall shower – the ultimate in bath time indulgence!
I found this awesome deal over on Voyage Prive so be sure that you have booked with them directly. Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Amsterdam: 2 Nights incl 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights from £157pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 26 – 28 November 2017
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: London
- Alternative airports: Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Glasgow, Bristol, Newcastle, Liverpool. Belfast, Leeds, Cardiff, East Midlands
- Airline: Vueling Airlines
- Hotel: 4* Doubletree by Hilton Amsterdam
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 7,099 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Amsterdam
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfer not included.
- Hand luggage only included.
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £157 per person based on 2 adults sharing