Wow, I’ve found you a great wee winter holiday to one of Europe’s most loved cities! Who’s up for two magic nights in the beautiful city of Amsterdam thanks to Voyage Privé? We all know that Amsterdam is a gorgeous spot, with its scores of canals to visit, but it’s in the winter that the city really comes to life.
Winter Amsterdam Break
You’ll be staying in the luxurious 4* Doubletree by Hilton Amsterdam, which is rated at a fantastic 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor. The hotel is right by the canals, and on the banks of the IJ river so you have the best view of one of Amsterdam’s most famous sights as you enjoy breakfast from the hotel’s restaurant. There’s a complimentary ferry that will bring you right into the centre of the city and back every day when you want to do a little more exploring.
Your Queen Room is kitted out with a flat-screen TV and a hugely comfy Queen sized bed to dream the night away in. The en-suite bathroom even has a rainfall shower – the ultimate in bath time indulgence! Once you rest up in your great hotel, it’s time to see the sights! Amsterdam’s top sights and areas include the Anne Frank house, the incredible Rijksmuseum, the funky Jordaan neighbourhood, and the 9 Streets shopping area.
I found this awesome deal over on Voyage Prive so be sure that you have booked with them directly. Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Winter Amsterdam Break: 2 Nights incl 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights from £129
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 13/01/2019 – 15/01/2019
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: London
- Alternative airports: Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Glasgow, Bristol, Newcastle, Liverpool. Belfast, Leeds, Cardiff, East Midlands
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: 4* Doubletree by Hilton Amsterdam
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 7,099 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Amsterdam
- Airport transfer not included.
- Price: only £129 per person based on 2 adults sharing