If you haven’t already heard, Barcelona is a stunning city to visit. And here’s the good news, I have found you a luxurious 4* hotel to stay in so that you can get your exploring shoes on!
Chic Barcelona Trip
You can stay in the 4* H10 Montcada Boutique Hotel (rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor) which is in the very centre of Barcelona. Barcelona is the ultimate city to visit with so many places to visit. You will have plenty of choice of restaurants, theatres, bars and of course, the city is full of beautiful architecture. You will find all sorts of museums and galleries to soak up the art and culture of the city. If the weather is good then you can take strolls in the nearby parks or visit the famous cathedral. The luxurious hotel is a wonderful place to stay with bright, spacious rooms and all of the amenities that you need for a short stay. My favourite part about this hotel is the terrace where you get stunning views of the city and can even chill out in the Jacuzzi.
To book your getaway, head over to Voyage Prive.
Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal! I have listed many dates for you below as well!
Already have plans for Valentine’s Day? There are plenty of dates available from multiple airports so find one that suits you!
Cheapest departures from London
12/03/2019 – 14/03/2019 (£129)
30/03/2019 – 01/04/2019 (£168)
Cheapest departures from Manchester
29/01/2019- 31/01/2019 (£119)
10/02/2019 – 12/02/2019 (£112)
Cheapest Departures from Edinburgh
26/01/2019 – 28/01/2019 (£127)
17/02/2019 – 19/02/2019 (£160)
02/03/2019 – 04/03/2019 (£167)
- Chic Barcelona Trip: 2 – 8 Nights in a 4* Boutique Hotel with Flights & Breakfast from just £103
- Provider: Voyage Prive
- Travel period: 08/01/2019 – 10/01/2019
- Length of stay: 2 days
- Departure airport: London
- Destination airport: Barcelona
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: K + K Picasso 4*
- Score: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: Right beside Barcelona Cathedral
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included (£52 option for return transfer available)
- Lonely Planet travel guide: Get one here
- Rental car: Compare prices here
- Travel insurance: Compare prices here
- Price only £103 per person based on two adults sharing