If you haven’t already heard, Barcelona is a stunning city to visit. And here’s the good news, I have found you a luxurious 4* hotel to stay in so that you can get your exploring shoes on!
4* Barcelona Getaway
You can stay in the 4* H10 Montcada Boutique Hotel (rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor) which is in the very centre of Barcelona. Barcelona is the ultimate city to visit with so many places to visit. You will have plenty of choice of restaurants, theatres, bars and of course the city is full of beautiful architecture. You will find all sorts of museums and galleries to soak up the art and culture of the city. If the weather is good then you can take strolls in the nearby parks or visit the famous cathedral. There really is so much to do here, why not take a look on TripAdvisor to see where you would go?
The luxurious hotel is a wonderful place to stay with bright, spacious rooms and all of the amenities that you need for a short stay. My favourite part about this hotel is the terrace where you get stunning views of the city and can even chill out in the Jacuzzi. There is a bar, too, so you can spend the evening at the hotel with the best views before retreating to your room. Included in the price is also a delicious breakfast each morning. This sounds like the ideal city break, right?
To book your getaway, head over to Voyage Prive.
- Barcelona: 2 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £146 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive (with online registration)
- Travel dates: 26 – 28 November (many other dates available)
- Length of stay:2 nights
- Airport of departure: London Luton
- alternative airports:
- Airline: easyJet
- Hotel: 4* H10 Montcada Boutique Hotel
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor out of 2,104 reviews
- Location: Barcelona
- Destination: Spain
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer in Barcelona not included: options from £81
- Price includes: booking fee
- Price: only £146 per person based on 2 adults sharing