Today I’ve found for you an awesome deal to Berlin for two nights. When you book this great deal, you and your travel buddy could make yourselves at home in this beautiful city that’s full of history. Take a stroll to the Brandenburg Gate, or see the remains of the Berlin Wall which divided the city (and the rest of Germany) for decades. Visit the Reichstag building, the home of the German parliament which has a stunning glass dome on its ceiling. This building is quite close to your hotel too, so there’s no reason you can’t fit it in. You could even hire some bicycles and take a look around the city while riding through the bike lanes.
Your 4* Berlin Getaway
You’ll be staying in the the 4* nhow Hotel Berlin (rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor). The hotel is located in Kreuzberg, one of the best-known boroughs of Berlin. Your wonderful hotel is as hot as Kreuzberg itself. It was designed by a renowned interior designer. The bright and colourful decor will really entice you to stay here, on top of all the hotel is music themed. I’m more than certain you will have a fantastic time here in this wonderful city.
I found this great deal on Voyage Prive, so be sure to grab this 4* Berlin getaway today!
- Berlin: 2 Nights incl 4* Hotel, Flights & Breakfast only £142 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: depends on availability
- Example dates: 30 April – 2 May 2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: London
- Alternative airports: Manchester, Edinburgh, Glasgow, East Midlands (prices vary)
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* nhow Hotel Berlin
- Rating: 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Destination: Berlin, Germany
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer in Berlin not included
- Hand luggage only included
- Price: only £141.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing