Fancy a city break somewhere a little out of the ordinary this time? Why not try Bratislava, the Slovakian capital and lovingly called the ‘Beauty on the Danube‘ – it is an enchanting city like no other. Your hotel isn’t far at all from many famous sites such as Fontain Ganymed, Ondrej Nepela Arena and the Church and Convent of St. Elisabeth! Don’t miss out on any of these places, as Bratislava deals such as this one are very rare!
Book your 4* Bratislava Break today!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic 4* Apollo Hotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor) and I can guarantee it’s a great place to stay on your Bratislava Break! First and foremost, there is a hotel restaurant called St Hubert’s which offers its customers authentic Central European food. There’s also room service just in case you’re too lazy to move in the evenings, especially after a long day exploring! A bar/lounge is also at your disposal, so remember to bring a pack of cards! Don’t forget that pets ARE ALLOWED in this hotel, so bring your dog with you and let them share the experience with you! In an ideal location, Apollo is 20 minutes walk or 5 minute drive by public bus to the Old Town.
- Bratislava Break: 4 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £146 pp!
- Provider: Book this deal using Trivago and Kayak!
- Travel dates: 15-19 January 2017
- Length of stay: 4 nights
- Airport of departure: Edinburgh
- Change airport and dates to suit you… prices may vary!
- Hotel: 4* Apollo Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 542 reviews
- Destination: Bratislava, Slovakia
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfer in Bratislava not included, check options here
- Price breakdown:
- Price: only £146 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!
How to book:
I found this deal by combining a hotel and flights deal. You need to book the hotel and flights separately by following the links to the providers’ pages. I suggest that you open the hotel and flights deal at the same time in your browser to keep an eye on the live prices and I recommend that you book the flights first. Please feel free to amend the dates, airport or length of stay yourself to suit you.