Belgium is such a lovely place to visit. And one of my favourite cities there is definitely Bruges. It’s such a beautiful city, with some real fairy tale buildings and picture perfect waterways. With this fab deal from Voyage Prive you could be experiencing the magic of this city for yourself.
Break away to Bruges
With this wonderful deal you will travel with the Eurostar from London straight to Bruges. Then, it’s time to check in to your beautiful hotel. You’ll be staying in the lovely 4* Hotel Rosenberg, which has a 4/5 TripAdvisor rating as well as a Certificate of Excellence. The hotel is right in the centre of the city, and it’s on the banks of one of the canals. The close proximity to lots of Bruges’ tourist attractions also makes it a haven for sight seeing. The Choco Story Museum is a ten minute walk from the hotel, so you can learn about one of Belgium’s most famous food traditions.
I found this lovely getaway over on Voyage Prive so be sure that you have booked with them directly. Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Bruges: 2 Nights incl 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Train from £167pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 15 – 17 January 2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Station of Departure: London
- Hotel: 4* Hotel Rosenberg
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 471 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Bruges, Belgium
- Meals: breakfast included.
- Price: only £167 per person based on 2 adults sharing