Explore the great capital of Belgium with this awesome Brussels getaway. You can stay in a 4* hotel, with breakfast and take the eurostar, all for just £180 pp.
4* Brussels Getaway
You will be staying in the 4* Radisson Blu Royal Hotel (rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor) which is in the heart of Brussels. The Grand Place, restaurants, shops and nightlife are all within walking distance from the hotel. Brussels has much to offer, from its history to its gastronomy – it is a must-see city! The Grand Place is one of the most beautiful squares in Europe with a big variety of different architecture, from Baroque, Gothic and Louis XIV eras. For an idea on things to do, check out TripAdvisor’s page of the Top 10 Things to Do.
The hotel itself has exceptional service, and is the perfect place to retreat after a day of exploring the city. There is a restaurant where you can enjoy a meal without venturing into the city, and then you can relax in the sauna. You could even request for a massage which is the best way to end a day of walking. Your room will come with sophisticated decor and all the amenities you may need, from a coffee machine, FREE WiFi, and free soft drinks in the mini bar.
This really is the best hotel to stay in if you would like to explore Brussels! Head over to Voyage Prive and book this awesome deal.
Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Belgium: 2 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Return Eurostar only £180 pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive (with free online registration)
- Travel dates: 7 – 9 October 2017
- Length of stay: 2 nights (up to 7 available)
- Transport: Eurostar
- Hotel: 4* The Radisson Blu Royal Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 2,163 reviews
- Destination: Brussels, Belgium
- Meals: Breakfast
- Price includes: welcome drink, free WiFi
- Price: only £180 per person based on 2 adults sharing