European capitals are filled with history, culture and stunning architecture, but the city of Budapest offers a bit of pampering as well. With a spa on every corner and plenty of opportunity for shopping, sightseeing and relaxation, this city is your perfect destination for a city break!
Book your Budapest Break today!
You’ll be staying either in the 4* Golden Park Hotel (3/5 on TripAdvisor) or the 4* Royal Park Boutique Hotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor) and they’re both fantastic places to stay on your Budapest Break! You’ll have a TV as well as free WiFi in your room, so take a lot of photos and videos! I’m sure your jealous friends and family will appreciate them :) You won’t be spending too much time in your room though, as this deal comes with a choice of three different types of tour, including a Pub Crawl, a Danube River Lunch Cruise or a Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus Tour! The food around the area is also brilliant, and I’d definitely recommend that you go to the markets in Budapest! I went last year and discovered a fantastic little dish called ‘Seklar Bread’, so try it out!
I found this deal on Wowcher!
- Budapest Break: 2-3 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Choice of Tour & Flights only £79 pp!
- Provider: Book this deal with Wowcher!
- Validity: Valid for travel on selected dates from 1st Oct 2016-30th Apr 2017
- Must book by 12th Oct 2016
- Travel dates: Dependent on availability
- Travel duration: 2 Nights or 3 nights (£99)
- Airport of departure: London, Manchester or Bristol
- Hotels: 4* Golden Park Hotel or 4* Royal Park Boutique Hotel
- Rating: 3/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1060 reviews or 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 669 reviews
- Destination: Budapest
- Meals: Breakfast included
- Airport transfers not included. Check your options here.
- This holiday is provided by ClearSky Holidays and financially protected under ATOL licence 6153.
- Price: only £79 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- Price is based on two sharing so you’ll need to buy two.
- If you have any queries, please contact the provider directly!