Budapest has often been compared to Paris; the atmosphere is suspiciously romantic and delightfully full of excitement. Boasting monuments reflecting not only its own culture, but also the cultures of those who have settled there over the years. This deal gives you a really good opportunity to go and discover exactly what this phenomenal city is like.
Whilst you’re in Budapest you should definitely have a look at the ruin pubs in the city centre. These are pubs which have been set in the older buildings of the city and are really interesting and quirky, definitely recommend going to any of them.
Fun Fact!: Budapest was originally two separate cities, Buda and Pest. They were unified in 1873 to become one bigger city, but by that point had developed their own sense of style, hence the differences that you will notice that still remain today! Which is why if you’re looking for the exciting atmosphere you should head to Pest.
Book your Budapest Break today!
You’ll be staying in the amazing 4* Boutique Hotel (4/5 on TripAdvisor), probably the best design hotel in Budapest. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms, so you can still keep in touch with your friends and family back home! The hotel is located in the heart of Budapest, a few meters from Vaci utca, in the midst of the city’s best bars, restaurants, most exclusive shops, a few steps from the Central Market Hall and the Gellert Thermal Bath!
I found this deal on Expedia!
- Budapest Break: 3 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £133 pp
- Example dates: 24-27 November 2016
- Travel duration: 3 Nights
- Airport of departure: Luton
- Alternative airports: Stansted (£7 more pp, Ryanair)
- Airline: WizzAir
- Hotel: 4* Boutique Hotel
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 486 reviews
- Hotel location: 1.5 km from the town center
- Destination: Budapest, Hungary
- Meals: Breakfast
- Price: only £133 per person based on 2 adults sharing