I have found a deal to Sunny Beach, for an October Bulgaria break where you can relax by the Black Sea and see some incredible sights. Bulgaria is also incredibly inexpensive in comparison to Western European destinations, and the resort has a great bar scene if that’s your thing, but you can equally choose to just chill out if it’s pure relaxation you’re after. Sunny Beach is a lively spot on Bulgaria’s little-known Black Sea Coast. This purpose-built, modern holiday town has rolled out brand-new restaurants, bars and energetic nightclubs across its high rise waterfront. It’s got a spotlessly long beach, too. But it’s not all purpose-built newness here – UNESCO-certified Nessebar is just up the road. Nessebar is one of Europe’s oldest towns, and you can do a tour organised by the hotel or choose the DIY option and take the local bus, which will be cheaper and let you be that bit more flexible. During a walking tour you’ll see why it caught UNESCO’s eye.
Book your Bulgaria Break in October today!
The 4* Ivana Palace is perfectly located for your October Bulgaria break, far enough away from the main hub of bars and pubs for some relaxation but close enough that you can easily make the most of the nightlife! The hotel has a great pool and a hot tub, and is superbly located for the beach too. This hotel scores 4/5 on TripAdvisor, with many reviewers recounting lazy afternoons spent relaxing on the sunny and private balconies that every room boasts.
I found this deal on Loveholidays! I hope you have a fantastic time here!
- Bulgaria Break: 7 Nights incl. 4* Hotel & Flights only £126pp
- Provider: Book this deal with Loveholidays!
- Travel dates: 9 – 16 October 2017
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Luton
- Hotel: 4* Ivana Palace
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 490 reviews
- Destination: Sunny Beach, Bulgaria
- Meals: breakfast included
- Airport transfer: Not included, transfer can be added for £77 pp return
- Hold Luggage: Add up to two 20 kg bags only £39 per bag each way
- This holiday is ATOL Protected!
- Price: only £126 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any questions, please contact the provider directly!