I have found a deal to Sunny Beach, for a September Bulgaria holiday where you can relax by the Black Sea and see some incredible sights. Bulgaria is also incredibly inexpensive in comparison to Western European destinations, and the resort has a great bar scene if that’s your thing, but you can equally choose to just chill out if it’s pure relaxation you’re after. Sunny Beach is a lively spot on Bulgaria’s little-known Black Sea Coast. This purpose-built, modern holiday town has rolled out brand-new restaurants, bars and energetic nightclubs across its high rise waterfront. It’s got a spotlessly long beach, too. But it’s not all purpose-built newness here – UNESCO-certified Nessebar is just up the road. Nessebar is one of Europe’s oldest towns, and you can do a tour organised by the hotel or choose to take the DIY option and take the local bus, which will be cheaper and let you be that bit more flexible. During a walking tour you’ll see why it caught UNESCO’s eye.
Book your Bulgaria Summer holiday today!
The 4* Ivana Palace is perfectly located for your September Bulgaria holiday, far enough away from the main hub of bars and pubs for some relaxation but close enough that you can easily make the most of the nightlife! The hotel has a great pool and a hot tub, and is superbly located for the beach too. This hotel scores 4/5 on TripAdvisor, with many reviewers recounting lazy afternoons spent relaxing on the sunny and private balconies that every room boasts.
I found this deal on Loveholidays!
- Bulgaria Break: 7 Nights incl. 4* Half-Board Hotel & Flights only £186pp
- Provider: Book this deal with Loveholidays!
- Travel dates: 7-14 June 2017
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Hotel: 4* Ivana Palace
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 430 reviews
- Destination: Varna, Bulgaria
- Meals: Half Board
- Airport transfer: Not included, shuttle transfer £18pp
- Hold Luggage: Add up to two 20 kg bags only £23.50 per bag each way
- This holiday is ATOL Protected!
- Price: only £186 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any questions, please contact the provider directly!