I have found a you an awesome solo Bulgaria break in September. You can relax by the Black Sea and see some incredible sights. Bulgaria is super cheap in comparison to Western European destinations, and the resort has a great bar scene if that’s your thing, If you’re here for pure relaxation, you can equally choose to just chill out in your resort. Sunny Beach is a lively spot on Bulgaria’s little-known Black Sea Coast. This modern holiday town has rolled out brand-new restaurants, bars and energetic nightclubs across its high rise waterfront. It’s got a long beach, too. Perfect for relaxing!
Book your solo Bulgaria Break in September today!
The 4* Ivana Palace is perfectly located for your solo Bulgaria break. It’s far enough away from the main hub of bars and pubs for some relaxation but close enough that you can easily make the most of the nightlife! The hotel has a great pool and a hot tub, and is superbly located for the beach too. This hotel scores 4/5 on TripAdvisor, with many reviewers recounting lazy afternoons spent relaxing on the sunny and private balconies that every room boasts.
I found this deal on Loveholidays! I hope you have a fantastic time here!
- Solo September Bulgaria Break: 7 Nights incl. 4* Hotel & Flights only £188
- Provider: Loveholidays
- Travel dates: 15 – 22 September 2018
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Luton
- Arrival airport: Burgas
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Ivana Palace
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Destination: Sunny Beach, Bulgaria
- Meals: breakfast included
- Airport transfer: not included
- This holiday is ATOL protected!
- Price: only £188 for one adult