Corfu forms the northernmost part of Greece with a history that’s as old as the fascinating Greek myths. The Greek god Zeus is said to have spent one of his honeymoons here… Who can blame him – this island is simply stunning!
Your Break in Corfu
You’ll be staying in the fantastic Aeolos Beach Resort (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence), which is the perfect place for when you’re on your Corfu Break! It’s not far from many of the main tourist attractions, including Sissi’s Palace, Mouse Island, and the Old Town (UNESCO World Heritage Site)! It’s situated on the beachfront and caters for pets, so they can also enjoy the beautiful beaches! In the hotel itself there is a pool, a restaurant, a bar/lounge, as well as a fitness center with gym! (After eating all-inclusive, you might have to use the gym on a regular basis, trust me!) If you want to play tennis, the tennis court is also available to use! Don’t forget that you’ll get free WiFi, meaning that you can still contact your jealous friends and family back home.
I found this deal on Loveholidays!
- Corfu Holiday: 7 Nights incl. All-inclusive 4* Hotel & Flights only £263 pp
- Travel dates: 5-12 May 2017 + alternative dates available
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- alternative airports: Bristol (£291 pp), Manchester (£302 pp)
- Hotel: 4-star Aeolos Beach Resort
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 868 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Location: approx. 1.6 km from city centre
- Destination: Corfu
- Meals: All-inclusive
- Hotel Transfer: Shuttle (from £40), Private (from £73)
- Hold Luggage: Add up to two 15 kg bags from £57 each
- This holiday is ATOL Protected
- Couples option available for £300 pp
- Price: only £263 per person based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing