Corfu is one of the most desirable holiday destinations of this century. It’s not really any wonder why, when you take into consideration the beauty of the island, the weather and the expanses of beaches… well, here’s your chance! Did you know that Corfu has been influenced by various European cultures? Corfu, formerly known as Phaekia, is considered to be one of the most interesting and beautiful of the Greek islands. It has beautiful sandy beaches, lush landscapes and diverse architecture.
Book your Corfu Trip today!
You’ll be staying in the fantastic 4* Century Resort (4/5 on TripAdvisor + Certificate of Excellence) and I can guarantee that it’s a wonderful place to stay on your Corfu Trip! Not only is it located right on the beach, there’s also wheelchair access and pets are also allowed! So remember to bring your dog along to indulge in the experience with you guys! The hotel itself has a pool, restaurant and a bar/lounge! There’s also airport transportation organised by the hotel, so just contact them or the provider to find out more about this amenity!
I found this deal on Loveholidays!
- Corfu Trip: 7 Nights incl. 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights only £236pp!
- Provider: Book this deal through Loveholidays!
- Travel dates: 30th Sep – 7th Oct 2017
- Length of stay: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: Birmingham
- Hotel: 4* Century Resort
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 168 reviews + Certificate of Excellence
- Destination: Corfu
- Meals: Breakfast
- Airport transfer: find average transfer prices here
- Contact hotel for airport transportation too!
- This holiday is ATOL Protected
- Hold Luggage: 10kg included
- Price: only £236 per person based on 2 adults sharing
- If you have any queries, contact the provider directly!