Today I’ve found for you a lovely break to Dublin’s Fair City. This thriving city, with so much to do and so many places to explore on every street, is just a short plane ride from almost anywhere in the UK, and so there is absolutely no reason why you can’t get away to this cultural and historical haven. The cheapest dates that I’ve found are in January 2018 so there’s a few options for a great city break for you.
Book a break in Dublin!
You’ll be staying in the stunning 4* Clayton Hotel Ballsbridge which is rated at 4/5 on TripAdvisor. The hotel is located in the affluent and swanky neighbourhood of Ballsbridge which is just a little south of the city centre. Don’t worry though as it’s still super easy to get into the sights and sounds of Dublin city centre. The hotel is modern and elegant, and it’s the perfect base for your trip. You can visit the hugely popular Guinness Factory, or the historic Kilmainham Jail, or rent a car and drive out to the unspoiled beauty of the Wicklow Mountains. When you have finished your exploring, then it’s time to get back to your stylish Double Room. This spacious room will give you a comfy double bed, tea and coffee facilities, and a flat screen TV to keep you entertained. There’s also a delicious full Irish breakfast to start your day off the right way.
I found this lovely holiday over on Voyage Prive so be sure to book with them directly. Remember that after clicking the link you have to create a Voyage Prive account if you do not have one already, and then sign in to view the deal!
- Dublin Minibreak: 2 Nights incl 4* Hotel, Breakfast & Flights from £139.50pp
- Provider: Deal must be booked with Voyage Prive
- Travel dates: 16 – 18 January 2018
- Length of stay: 2 nights
- Airport of departure: Glasgow
- Alternative airports: London, Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Bristol, Liverpool, Newcastle, Leeds, Cardiff, East Midlands
- Airline: Ryanair
- Hotel: 4* Clayton Hotel Ballsbridge
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 2,392 reviews
- Location: approx 10 minute bus ride from city centre
- Destination: Dublin, Ireland
- Meals: breakfast
- Airport transfer not included.
- Hand luggage only included
- Prices vary depending on departure airport, length of stay, and date of travel.
- Price: only £139.50 per person based on 2 adults sharing