Check out this Corfu Family Holiday I found! Did you know that Corfu has been influenced by various European cultures? Corfu, formerly known as Phaekia, is considered to be one of the most interesting and beautiful of the Greek islands. It has beautiful sandy beaches, lush landscapes and diverse architecture. And this is your chance to book a holiday to this great destination with your family and to experience it yourself!
Book your Corfu Family Holiday today!
You’ll be staying in the stunning 4* Mareblue Beach (4/5 on TripAdvisor) and I can guarantee it’s a brilliant place to stay on your Corfu Family Holiday! Not only is it located extremely close to the beach, it also includes a pool! So just roll out of bed and you have the choice between the sea or the pool (just see which one is less busy…)! And remember you have the all-inclusive deal, so you’ll be eating in the hotel restaurant for all of your daily meals… fill yourself up! Your kids are also gonna love it no matter what age! There are children activities available, and if they’re a bit older, then there’s a tennis court available as well as a fitness center. And don’t forget the bar and lounge for the evening!
I found this deal on Thomson!
- Corfu Family Holiday: 7 Nights incl. 4* All-inclusive Hotel, Flights & Transfers only £342 pp
- Provider: Must book the deal with Thomson!
- Travel dates: 14-21 October 2016
- Travel duration: 7 Nights
- Airport of departure: London Gatwick
- Alternative Airports: choose your favourite airport, many available
- Airline: Thomson Airways
- Hotel: 4* Mareblue Beach
- Rating: 4/5 on TripAdvisor out of 1700 reviews
- Location: Beachfront
- Destination: Agios Spyridonas, Corfu
- Board: All-Inclusive
- Airport transfer in Corfu: pick-up and drop-off between airport and hotel included
- This holiday is ATOL protected
- Price: only £342 per person based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing
- For any queries or alterations please contact the provider directly